Concepts4 Learning & Development - 2020 Trainers Games Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
An enjoyable day of sensory emersion for trainers, educators and facilitators.
In comfortable surroundings enjoy a sumptuous lunch and suprise afternoon tea guest
while you gain ;
- Networks and meet other practitioners to share strategy
- Strategies for providing tools and approaches to make learning more inclusive
- Strategies to increase the enjoyment of learners in the face to face sessions of blended learning
- Additional value in learning toward using a joined up approach to practice and policy
- Increase interest in your topic
- Improve learner engagement
- Build trust between learners
- Increase confidence and skills in assertiveness
- Increase your toolbox of communication, teambuilding, change , inclusion and
- Assess real people's knowledge or skills in real time with real situations without roleplay
If you have additional needs please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to provide supportive experience.
This event will be hosted by Concepts4change and sessions will be led by a range of facilitation practitioners with over 20years expertise in their fields.
This will be a powerpoint free program