FREE Cybersafety basics for parents
Time & Location
About the Event
Parenting with Purpose - Cybersafety basics
Some of the most common questions that you will get answers to in this session include;
- How do I keep my kids safe and informed without scaring them?
- How do I know if a game or site is age-appropriate for my child?
- How do I get my 10 yr old off Minecraft and gaming to live in the real world for a while?
- Is internet addiction real?
- What options are there for reporting abuse or if I think someone is grooming my child online?
- What should my child do if they see pornography and how do I help them without talking about sex?
- What resources are available to help my teenager navigate the online space of dating ?
- Is it legal for consenting adults or teens to send sexy photos?
- How do I help my child to learn self-regulation when they throw a tantrum if I take away the device?
So many questions...these and many more will be explored in this internet assisted event. Bring your phone or another device! Let's watch youtube, meet some new people and save some great sites.
Let's parent with purpose.
This session has limited space for three people per booking with a maximum of 20 people
Please advise if you have any additional needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Zoë Warwick is a professional trainer and facilitator who has trained thousands of teachers and children in protective behaviours and cyber safety using the protective behaviours framework.